<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, December 30, 2002



Ok, I'm getting bored. I'm so very ready to go home and sleep. I wish I wish I wish I were a fish. Not really. Fish seem like they would be even more bored than I already am. Sucky. So...yeah.

"Shocked and slightly embarrassed at the sight of Larry in a towel...I didn't know...I gave it to the peach, cause he has hair." Veggie Tales, I tell ya man.

My family is opening presents tonight. Kinda makes me sad cause I want to hang out with P. I will, I don't think anyone will care if I bring her with. So whatever. But I am so ready to be over with Christmas. Sounds kinda bad, but I mean it. I love people year round and it's a ton easier to tell who really cares about me when they aren't all full of fake cheer. Ya know? Maybe not, but it's all good. Sorry I must be a little cynical or something. I dunno. Oh break time!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?