<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 06, 2003

I am so bored! I know, I start way too many posts off this way but damn. Really. I've been doing nothing all this time. Before lunch I was having fun decorating a letter to P. But now. Nope. I ran out of creativity (and colors). What to do, what to do? I didn't even get to go to lunch with my sister. They had to go take their jeep into Madison cause it's a piece of crap. Not really, but they aren't happy at the moment. Oh well. I've run out of things to say. Really and it sucks. Ok, I'm going to stop bitching now and talk about something interesting.

Let's see...Beck's cd Sea Changes is really good. I picked that up this weekend and I'm gonna have to say it was a smart investment. It will go far to increase the happiness in my life. I also got Diamond Rio's newest, I don't remember the name of the album, but the song I got it for was Beautiful Mess. What a great song.

As far as X-box games go...I got Crash Bandicoot. I know, it's a little childish, but it seems harder than the Playstation versions. I haven't gotten terribly far, but I haven't really devoted a lot of time to it either. Someday. I really want to play Oddworld a bit more, but...no time and I'm stuck. I think I'm going to borrow the cheat book from my sister. I know, bad monkey.

I so drained. I wish I could go home and sleep. But I don't want to. I'd rather hang out with friends. Speaking of which I should call C and make sure she doesn't hate me. Or later since she's not home. Ya know, whatever.

*Sigh* I wish I could go sleep. That's what I would really like to do right now. Sleep. Or cuddle cause that's relaxing too.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?