<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 10, 2003

It is colder than a frickin moose in here.

Three days in a row now that I've had to do actual work. It's kinda nice. Enough work to say that I have something to do, but not enough that I can't still cruise the net. Neato, huh? Yeah it is.

I was such a bitch last night! Really. When I got home, my mom and I talked and laughed and had a blast. It was great. But my sister called and wanted me to come over and bring some movies. She was so mad that it took me so long to stop talking to my mom. That annoyed me bunches. Oh well. So I went over there crabby. I made her promise before I left home that we would order pizza. So I drove over there, her and her future mother-in-law were playing Mario. I read and waited. We got so far as to calling Pizza Hut when her fiance called. She told him all what was up and he said that we couldn't order pizza. Apparently, he thinks they had spent too much that day already and couldn't afford another $7. Oh my gosh, $7. Such a fuckin fortune. So then I was even more pissed off cause I was hungry as hell and wanted pizza damn it! So I said I was gonna go, they were sick anyway and I might as well just shower and go to sleep. Who cares if it's only 6. Instead, my sis made me stay and eat Spaghetti-O's. I finished Chamber of Secrets and watched the end of Sliding Doors and left. Went home, took a shower, read some more and went to sleep.

Oh well. I've run out of interesting things to say...wait a tick...they haven't been interesting for a long time. Oh well.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?