<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 30, 2003

"Nothin' seems the same down here." Thank you Fuel! This has got to be one of my favorite songs to get stuck in my head.
deedeedee-dadada-dupa-doba-di
OK. So I'm beginning to understand the whole Calc. thing now, but . . . uh-yeah I haven't been keeping up with the work. Now I'm really sorta kinda behind and I had to bust my ass for 4 hours last night to try and catch up. SHAME ON ME! My Calc. Prof. had this great analogy for my situation. "It starts out like you're making your way through mud up to your knees, but if you don't do the work it'll be like sinking in quick-sand, in the middle of a forest fire, during a hurricane, and just when you think things are really looking down you begin to hear tornado sirens." He's a very cool, very old man. Before I got his class I over heard all sort of conversations about him being a total ass, that he breathed fire, or he'd fail you for asking any questions in class, but they were all wrong! Thank God!
I wanna go out and have a good time. I wish I could go out tonight, but my brother has a wrestling match that I HAVE to go to. Besides tomorrow's Friday. I can wait until then.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?