<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 24, 2003

WARNING: The following is nothing but mindless drivel. Anyone daring to read this must be insane or extremely bored. . . like the writer. We're leaning towards insane.

So I took my baby into the hospital today.
TRANSLATION: I took the car to the shop.
DAMN! It's cold outside!
TRANSLATION: Stop staring at my nipples!
;aoiduf ;aweroi uocyariq]oeuf pwoiueor;nalid lidjgn toaiid iot iaooiweuu lkjfouaowu
TRANSLATION: Dude!

Boom-chicka-waa-waa!

-The doctors told me that I'm perfectly healthy. I told my family I only had a week to live.
*Why would you do that?!
-I wanna be a miracle DAMNIT!

Nothings brings me inner peace like a cushy swivel chair. WWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!! WWWWEEEEEEEEEEE!! WWWWWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Uh-oh. . . I think I'm gonna be sick. That's not innerly peaceful.

eeeeeeEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRR - CRASH!
Train derailment. Please stand by.

So the pot says to the kettle, "You're black!"
And the kettle's like, "Oh."

STRAW!
Straw. . . wartS
wow.

later that day. . .

Did you know that teachers are advised to erase chalkboards in an up and down motion instead of a side to side motion. It's so there butts wiggle less.
I like big butts and I can't deny. . .
So. . . I really like using the word so.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?