<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 27, 2003

I'm gonna fly like an eagle to the sea! Fly like an eagle. Let my spirit carry me. Being by the ocean sounds like a grand ol' idea. Warm sun on my back, soft sand between my toes, waves in my ears and an ice-cold bottle of root bear in my hand (Sprecher's only). That would be ffaaaaabulousss. I'm getting all dreamy and lazy just thinking about it. MMMMmmmmmm . . .
I've only seen the ocean once in my whole 18 year existence. I think that's pretty sad. Not only that but the day I saw the ocean, it was all cold and rainy so I didn't even go swimming. Before I'm 20 I want to see the ocean again. This time I'll go swimming regardless of any rain, cold temps, or the like.
************
I don't know why I didn't post this sooner. My Shakespeare prof., Prof Dave, told us this great story last week. A few years ago one of his students was driving through Dell-ville (a town not far from us). He and a friend were going to a party or something and they made a wrong turn. While trying to find their way back the student drove past this house and saw a girl sitting on the front porch. He went around the block and came back to get another look. She was still there just sitting on the porch reading. The student turned to his friend and said, "I'm gonna marry that girl." AND HE DID!! No foolin'! Absolute true story! So girls don't be afraid to sit out on the porch and read. Guys don't be afraid to make wrong turns, or go around the block to get a closer look.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?