<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Saturday, February 22, 2003

Kelly: woot! Kelly and Levi here to rock your world! .. ummmm
Levi: We're here to blow your minds... as well as other things =o )
K: Speak for yourself
L: Well... your blowing me... so HA!
K: "You're" and not really...I believe that is the crazy next door neighbor guy
L: http://www.nobodyhere.com/justme/nose.php3 Isn;t this cool?
K: Sure.........I'm full
L: Full of what?
K: Wendy's and Mambas
L: Cool
K: yeah...but I'm tooo fulll....hahahahaha I can't type...tyhepe

L: TYHEPE??? Sounds like an STD my sister has.. Yer a silly Fruit Fly, You Silly Fruit Fly
K: silly.....*snores*
L: SPATULA WIGWAM BEIGE RONKOKOMO
K: Thats profound...wow
L: Kelly is High... She'll Deny it.. but she is SOOO HIGH
K: nope. I'm not high. I'm hi
L: You're more baked than a burned cake
K: ruined a perfectly good cake to prove your point and I';; *snore*
L: Ever hear of the hindlick maneuver? It's where you spread apart a suculent set of buns and lick them
K: So what do you think of Uranus as a whole?
L WHOLEY MONTHER OF GOD! THATS A BIG FUCKIN HOLE.. ... TARAH!!! CLOSE YOUR LEGS! YOUR SUCKING IN CHICAGO!
K: I was outted tonight. I was told that I'm a closet girly-girl.
L: See... Kelly Ann Is a girly Girl... She always has been. See... She was a girly girl cuz She tried too hard. She was always trying to be a butch bitch lezbo type and it didn't work for her cuz she likes flowers, kittens, pink, and Platform Shoes... oh... and Boiz... I use boiz with an I cuz they all turn out gay cuz her girly-girl-ness rubs off on them.
K: no...no. *snore*
L: She's STILL in denial She obsesses with her girly-girl-ness so much that she can;t come to terms easily.. Lets SUPPORT her like an over the shoulder boulder holder in her time of need!
K: no. I am so far from trying to be a lezbo... it's not funny. Well, not that I'm trying not to be. It's just that I'm not. So there....
L: Kelly... U want some more Apple Juice?
K: hehehehe You're Funny.. It burns
K: I have alot of change.. Ok.. We're logging off now... Bye


This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?