<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 11, 2003

So . . . Be my Valentine? teeheehee
Valentine's Day is so controversial. I love it! I've spend every year sense 7th grade bouncing between the Anti-V's and the LoVers. It's fun either way. The Anti-V's, we'd watch anti-love movies, talk, and get fat together. The loVers and I would watch lovey-dovey flicks, and/or do something special for/with each other.
Never had a boyfriend on Valentine's Day. I don't think it's a terrible big deal. It sure saves on regret and B.H.S. (Broken Heart Syndrome).
Call me selfish, but I'd like to be the center of someone's attention for once. I'm bored with living the single life on Valentine's Day . . . and any other day for that matter. I suppose it's a little late for that now, but a girl can dream can't she?
Oh if you only knew!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?