<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, March 03, 2003

Happy fuckin Monday everyone!

So there I was...wow, it's been awhile since I've said that. Kinda sad. When I say that it reminds me of when I used to go to Kitchen and just be able to chill with people without having to listen to gossip. Or if I did have to listen, I didn't know what was going on. Now I know the same shit they talk about everytime and in addition, they're prolly talking about me. Which sucks. But I don't care. I haven't been in there for a month or two. Oh well! A couple of people have tried to call me and find out what's going on, but I ain't talkin! No sir! It's kinda funny. I used to consider people there my friends, but ... they don't really care. At least not enough. Which sucks cause I cared sooo much for everyone there. Rejection man.

It's official, I hate having an office next to the bathroom. It's really not cool man.

Tomorrow is Fat Tuesday. I wish I could be in New Orleans. But alas...this is not to be. I'm going to be at Madison's Premire Gay and Lesibian Club, staring at the boys and getting hit on by the girls. Why go to a gay bar when I'm straight you ask? Eyecandy. And my boiz! Especially Levi! I hope it's a ton of fun. OH MY GOSH I HAVE NOTHING TO WEAR!

Ok, I'm done being girly now.

Nothing else has happened. E called AGAIN, and said this that I was supposed to watch myself around drugs cause he got his job back as a narc. Oh that pisses me off. If he had told me that in the first place...blah! Then he gave me his "office" number to call incase any of my friends or myself got into trouble, he could "help out". Nope, don't think so, I'm not doing anything where I have even the slightest chance of being in debt to him. I think he finally got the point and ended up pretty much hanging up on me. Oh well!

+-) Cyclops. ARE YOU STARRING AT MY EYE?
no, no, no.

Who hasn't seen Cannibal the Musical? Cause ya'll have to see it. Honestly, it is a funny, funny movie. I wish to marry Trey Parker/Juan Schwartz.

Oh Saturday I think I'm staying at Levi's. I'm supposed to, but I think Hayward people might be coming to visit. I'm not sure. I'll have to call and find out. It's not like it has to be done. It's just so I get an extra hour of sleep. Then on Sunday I get to take Levi to a pancake breakfast with my family! It's gonna be interesting. I'm sure we'll have a ton of fun!

Ok, I'm getting a little sick of myself being so perky. I mean, enough exclaimation points already. Jeeze.

Oh well. Everyone have a great day, and I mean that from the bottom of my heart. Awww, no really I mean that. Have a truly enjoyable day!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?