<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, March 14, 2003

Holy fuckin Nightmare at Work! Literally! I was took a little nap on my lunch break to try and be alert for this afternoon and evening and I didn't think I was going to sleep really, just rest. Ok, this might be a little rambling cause I just woke up and am still freaked. But I didn't think I would be able to fall asleep cause you know when you start to sleep, you think of things and then your body kinda reacts? Like I was thinking/dreaming about being in a fight and then when I got punched in my dream my stomach lurched like I was going to throw up so that woke me up. Then I was trying to sleep again and my alarm went off. I still had time so I stayed in my office asleep. Then I open my eyes and there is this huge black bug thing crawling up my chair right next to my legs. I jumped up and pushed the chair across my office. Totally freaked out...then there was nothing there. I've never had that happen. Now I'm all jumpy and looking around for huge spidery type things. *shiver* ohhh yucky.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?