<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 13, 2003

I am so very, very sad. It seems that L's legal issues are catching up to him. The afterbar at his house was reported for noise and when the cops showed up and took down their names. The cops left, ran their names and then came back for L. He got out ok and is now in an "undisclosed location". He decided that he's going to get enough money to pay off his fines and then turn himself in. Or at least that's what I heard, who knows if it's right or not. I was still in shock when we were talking. I don't want him to go to jail! I'm supposed to find a phone number for him, but I have no idea where to look.

Oh well, I'm at work so I should be working. So far today isn't bad. Having to deal with this co-worker of mine is really starting to get old tho. WHY CAN'T SHE LET ME DO MY JOB! Grrr. This guy who we work with came in to ask me about my book and she tried to answer and he totally cut her off and said he was asking me! I felt special.

Ohhh Kenny Chesney if you only looked as good as you sounded. Don't get me wrong, you're cute, but you're just not my type.

I'm sure I'll be back later when I have nothing to do (or at least nothing I want to do)

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?