<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, March 27, 2003

I'm still sick. All morning I've been sneezing and coughing and blowing my nose. Really sick stuff. I slept over lunch. I had to work during lunch...I just fell asleep next to the phone. It didn't even ring! So I got an extra half hour of sleep. And if one more person tells me I look/sound like shit I'm gonna freak out. I know I look like crap, I know I sound like crap...I'm sick, what do you expect? My self esteem goes right thru the floor when people say crap like that. Or it would if I was healthy enough to care. Tomorrow the receptionist isn't going to be here, the back up receptionist isn't going to be here...so normally that would me I would be answering the phones and doing whatever, but they talked about it and decided that I was too out of it to do it. Oh the elusive "they". Always in charge. When am I going to get out of the power of "they" "them" and "the man". Don't let the Man bring you down. man.

wow, I am out of it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?