<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 30, 2003

Happy fuckin Wednesday. Wednesdays always suck. Almost as bad as Mondays. Mondaies? hehehe. See how stupid I am right now? It's because of the day of the week being Wednesday. Which follows Tuesday.

Last night P and I went tanning. It was nice nice real nice. I almost have color. Little white girl me. C came over and we got all pretty. Drove on down to Clay's. When we called on the way he said one of his friends (insert name) was there. I didn't think anything of it until I got to the house, looked into the window and saw a really tall guy (I couldn't really see anything but shape) who wasn't Matt. Well, I thought really quickly of my friend (insert name) who I went to school with, happened to be gay and just so happened to live in Madison. I haven't seen this character in a year or so. I go in and the guy looks and me and says hey and looks away. I say "Spiderboi!" and he looks again and runs over to give me a hug. Clay looks a little confused so we fill him in. We all hang out a bit and then Clay, P, C, Spider and I all go to State St. We have a blast there, running amuck and singing Disney songs rather loudly. Then off to the club. Spider doesn't go cause he's not really into that, but I had such a blast with Clay on the way. He's such a great guy.

Once there, Aaron sees me and has to almost knock me over to hug me. We talk and dance a bit. I see Ryan and his friend Steve. There was some drama involving Levi's little sister again. She broke up with her boyfriend there cause he made out with some lesbians and then went home with his best friend. Good times. Oh, and gave some guy a fat lip because someone said he was trash talking her. Fun. But I didn't see any of it so I don't really care!

In the middle of dancing Aaron took me aside and said he needed to talk to me. So we went into a semi-quiet corner and had a little discussion. People talk about Jacob. A lot. There was talk a month or two ago that he stole Levi's roommate's credit card. Now this week there is talk that he took $250 from Clay's house. Neither of those have been proven, but he did take his exboy's credit card and max that out after they broke up...so yeah. Since he is a friend of mine and almost Aaron's boyfriend, both of us are kinda confused and don't know what to think.

I was off talking to some people and Jacob walks up to me and says he's going to find me a straight boy (there were a lot there last night, due to Z104 giving stuff away). I shrug and go talk to a friend...Jacob walks up a couple of minutes later with a guy! What? His name was Eric. We hung out for a bit, danced a little, talked a little. He was really shy. I am too usually, but if I didn't talk we would just be standing next to each other. Then I needed a drink and when I got done there (I had to talk to some people) he was gone. Disapeared. That's ok cause when I saw him again he was making out with some boy. Ummm? Thanks Jacob. He tried tho, at least he was bi. Eric said he would come again and I'd see him then.

I noticed last night that I get my ass slapped a lot. Like when I was talking to Eric, I got slapped on the ass seven times. Aaron, Joey, Shawn, Ryan, P, Levi and I don't even know who the seventh was! But I was only talking to him for like 10 minutes in that spot. It's fuckin annoying!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?