<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 04, 2003

Ok so last night was fun. Quiet but fun. I got home and Beppo and P were there. We chilled out. I don't even know exactly what we did. I burned a cd. We watched the Sum41 dvd. That was cute, I'm in love, Dereck is a hottie. TACO BELL BABY! And South Park. And Big Trouble. It was a fun night. P left and went to meet up with some friends. Beppo watched cartoons and I fell asleep on him. I woke up every once in awhile. It was nice. When he was leaving, I was laying on the loveseat and he wanted a hug. So I pulled him down. He laughed and said "oh no, dirty thoughts" I laughed and thought You too? I should have said it. Oh well. I took a shower and went to sleep. I had a dream right before I went to sleep that someone from another company we work with called about an ad I was working on. We were being a bit flirty and he was teasing me about something. Then I woke up because I thought I heard the doorbell ring. It didn't.

P woke me up when she got home. We chatted a bit. I don't remember what we talked about, but I know it was funny. Oh, she ran into E and was chatting with him a bit before she realized that she didn't like him. Then they started arguing. But he said hi to me. Figures that he's just hanging out in a bar with the same stupid chick he's been stuck to for the last six years. BLAH!!!

Waking up this morning sucked. I didn't get up until 7:25. Ran around getting my clothes all ready, got pretty and then left. I look cute tho so I'm not worried about it. At least I think I look cute. And judging by the way the drivers were looking at me this morning, I'd say I am correct. Ohhh ego, nice to see you again.

So now...I'm listening to Jack Black. It's pretty funny. But a little early in the morning for me. Oh well, what can ya do? Hehehe inward singing.

I don't want to work. I don't know what I can work on. Oh the index. Ok. Fine.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?