<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, April 18, 2003

Three

I was just thinking . . . three. It's kinda fun to say . . . if you say it.
I know I haven't written in here in a while. I started my own blog and I kinda forgot about this one. Sorry! Forgive me? Please?
RAH! Last night I was going through friend withdrawal. It royally sucked! Poor me stayed home and did homework all night. BLECH! It wasn't pleasant by any means. Every now and then I'd swear I could hear the phone ringing. When I'd get up to check it wasn't. Pure disappointment right there!

~shit! I have to go to class. I'll be right back~

The "woman" picture on the women's bathroom signs looks like a cone head. It's supposed to be her hair, but it looks like she's a cone head. I notice these things.
MMmmmm. Some one has really nice cologne on.
I'm kinda bored. You're prolly kinda bored reading this. I was on a roll this morning; didn't want to stop writing, but, as usual some obligation got in my way and I had to stop. Now I've lost that wonderful train of thought and I can't get it back.
Drat!
I really miss the sun. It's been over two days since I saw it last and I'm really, REALLY missin' it. I was thinking about going to the lake with my mom this afternoon, but if the sun isn't going to come out and join us I think I'm gonna pass.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?