<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Sunday, May 11, 2003

Once again, am I wrong in saying that something isn't right? I've decided to be as honest as possible reguardless of who may read this. Cause seriously, I'm not happy right now.

C and I...we've been friends for a long time. But now...there is definately something different. Even P said she noticed it. I haven't really gotten to hang out with C one-on-one in a month or more. And when I say, "hey, let's go do something" she can never seem to get away unless P or Shawn will be with me. Her whole attitude towards me has changed. She just seems annoyed now. But when I ask her about it she says everything is gravy. I'm not understanding and I'm not appreciating the remarks I've heard. She's said some stuff in the last couple of days that have hurt. My sincere wish is that she would just talk to me if there is something wrong, cause obviously there is.

At least, now I'm feeling like there is something wrong.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?