<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 27, 2003

Well, nothing really new happened. I went downtown after work today and picked up Kasey and my sister from where they were hanging out with my sister's boyfriend. We were going to go horseback riding, but didn't. Kasey and I ended up playing catch and just chillin out. P was sleeping on the couch. We woke her up so we could go have our Monday tradition of eating/getting dessert from this certain restaurant. Yum. Shawn showed up while we were there. I was so happy! I didn't think he was going to come.

So P's car died Sunday night. It was sitting in front of a local bar. So we drove on over after dessert and tried to jump it...not happening. The battery didn't even spark. I'm thinkin she needs a new one...I don't know if I mean a new battery or a new car, but something need to be replaced.

NEW: Wowo! Excited am I? YES! Why you ask? Because this is the second day in a row that SD has sent me text messages. And he's just so great. Really, he is one of those people you can't help but like. He's cute, he's a musician (A DAMN GOOD ONE TOO!) and funny as all hell. He really reminds me of Jim Carrey sometimes, in how he looks and how he's just so hillarious. There is only one bad thing about him and that's he's a pothead. A really big pothead. Nothing happens unless he's smoked up already. And who knows what else. So I don't really know all that much about him actually. I just like him so far. It's good to be his friend.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?