<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 24, 2003

It has just been a hard time these last couple of weeks. I thought I might finally catch a break but no.

Last night after I got home from work, the living room was picked up, but the kitchen was still a mess. I bagged all the empty bottles leftover from Saturday and took the garbage out. Shawn was playing x-box, but stopped when we all went to Walmart. Shawn and I walked around the store hugging most of the time. It was fun. P and I got some shopping done...not quite sure if we got what was needed, but yeah...

Shawn was waiting for W to call about some smoke Shawn was looking for. W is my sister's boyfriend, so when he hadn't called by 10, I called my sister. Her phone was off, so I called W. He says that she had a colposcopy and a biopsy that morning. This is the second time she's had this done and ow. This is one of the most painful things for a woman to have done. W sat by her and held her hand and he said it could hear it when they cut. They do it because she had an abnormal result on her pap. I know, TMI but it's bothersome. This could be cancer. And if it is...they would have to take whatever out. Which means no kids...ever. But if they didn't take it out...she would die of cancer. We have to wait two weeks before we find out.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?