<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Here is something that might be amusing:

Me: If I die, it was the milk & u can have my car.
SD: Kewl. I have nothing 2 offer u.
Me: Awwww then u only get my blender.
SD: FUCK! I should have kept my mouth shut.
Me: lol! Well...u could always pawn it off 4 money $
SD: AND WASTE A PERFECTLY GOOD BLENDER! NO I NEED 2 BLEND.
Me: Blend away...but I don't think the milk is gonna kill me. If I died, would u come to my funeral?
SD: Yea. I would give a speech on lactose intolerance at your wake.
Me: How sweet! Make sure to include how the "Got Milk" advertisements led to my downfall.
SD: Deal

SD being super dude from a town 4 hours away. The really cute, hillarious, beautiful quitar playing, going to be absolutely famous man that I am going to marry. I wonder if he knows that yet...

Yay for Me!

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?