<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, July 15, 2003

Ummm...fuck. I just lost all that I wrote. Oh well. The world wasn't ready for that story anyway.

I AM SO READY TO HURT SOMEONE. OH MY FUCKIN SLINKY. I REALLY WANT TO HURT SOMEONE.

I can't help it I'm sorry. She needs to leave me the fuck alone. I'm not her private fucking whipping bitch. I know how to do my job. I don't need her coming in her every five minutes to tell me something else I already knew. All I can do is count the time down until 3. Cause I am outta here early.

Later:
And I'm still not in a good mood. I'm thisclose to falling asleep! And my boss just came up and messed with my hair. NOT COOL! No one is supposed to touch my hair. Or my ears. And he touched both. AHHHH!!! I just want to be a fuckin bitch and see if I would get sent home.

I'm not happy right now. Not happy at all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?