Wednesday, August 06, 2003

I. feel. like. crap. I slept a meager 2.5 hours this morning. My fault, well...Shawn fault too. He didn't even get to my house until 3:30. Ah hell.

So after work I went home with the intention of grabbing my suit and then finding somewhere to swim some laps. Well, I made it home...then P was all dressed up and bored. She really really wanted to go to the club. Eventually, C and I agreed to go. So P was wearing a black dress with the playboy bunnie symbol. She looked hella slutty. C wore pants with zippers and suspenders hanging down and a fairey shirt. She looked hella punk. I wore black pants that lace up to the knee with cheeta print, a black shirt and cat ears. I looked hella hot. All in all it was a fun time. We'll see about pictures.

We went to Clay's/Joey's/Matt's/Derrick's house first. Joey was in drag. He looked fucking great. Clay looked all studious with his glasses. Matt and Derrick just looked their normal cute selves.

At the club there was minor drama due to an accident we may or may not have been involved in. But no worries, everything got straightened out and hopefully everything is ok. Hopefully. After that was put behind us tho, we had fun.

I got to see an exboyfriend from elementary years.
I got to see a lot of friends.
I met a couple new people.
I could have been 21.

Yeah, P forgot her license. I was going to use my sisters, but P used it instead. They look nothing alike. So the stupid bitch got to drink, again, like she does every week and I didn't. I'm not too bitter about it tho. There is always next week.

After we dropped JoSHUA off at his house, I totally passed out. I wouldn't have even woken up once I got home except my phone rang while C was trying to wake me up. It was Shawn. I had been trying to call him all day cause I thought he worked at 12, but no, he worked until 12. We talked for 20 minutes and then he decided he would come over. I did invite him, but he wasn't going to come cause he's it was late and we both work the next day (me at 8, him at 4...hmmm). But he did come over. And we had a lot, a lot of fun.

We made up sign language. We talked of times gone by. We talked about the future. We talked about us. We talked and laughed and laughed and laughed. All sorts of things were said. I wrote a bunch down, but haven't read it yet. Smooth.

Ok the first time I wrote "smooth" I wrote "smother"

Moral of the story, I didn't get to bed until 4:30 am. I woke up at 7. I'm in hell. I was going to take some effedrin, but nope. Not healthy.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?