<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, August 20, 2003

Yesterday. was. boring.

After work, I was supposed to go over to D's after work and see her new haircut. I really meant to, but then realized that waiting one more day to see it wouldn't kill her. Why should I care about a haircut? She didn't even call me on my birthday and I'm to rush over there in anticipation? I think not my friend. So I went straight to my parents to get my mail.

On the way there however, Shawn called me up and we got into a fight. Just because I sounded depressed and bitchy and wouldn't tell him why. Silly right? Well, I was depressed and was being bitchy because I didn't want to talk about it. So we cancled our plans and said we would talk another time. I started crying. I know I'm a big baby.

At my parents, they knew I wasn't doing too well, so they invited me to hang out for a while. I almost did, but instead was going to go home and sleep. As soon as I left, Shawn called. He appologized and we made plans again. He had to get his hair cut and dyed, so I went with. Then we hung out at his house. He kept trying to get me to go to the club, but I wasn't having it. I really wanted to, but knew that I needed sleep. You've got to be responsible every once in awhile, ya know?

Today is my mother's birthday. Happy Birthday to her. I think I'm going to try and get the afternoon off. She likes the movie I just got, so I might head over there and watch it with her. That would be pretty cool. I miss my parents.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?