<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, September 19, 2003

... 

I'm speachless. I had a most excellent time last night. The most fun I've had in a long time. Well, I don't know about that. The most fun I've had in a long time with people I don't normally hang out with.

KJ and JC came over when I got done with work. We sat around for awhile, which was stupid considering we needed to be there at 7:30 and didn't leave until 6:30. To make matters worse, we stopped and ate. Whoops. The poor guy I was meeting there was waiting outside the whole time. Good thing it wasn't winter. We had a really fun drive there. I just don't even know what we talked about.

Once there, I met, ummm, Joe. Yeah Joe. He gave me my ticket and he bought me a hat. How cool is that? I lost JC and KJ right away. Well, I saw JC getting kicked out eventually cause he crowd surfed. Joe and I hung out with some people we met and that was a lot of fun. I got hit on a lot and even had a beer in my hand for a bit. I didn't drink of course. I scored a phone number. Granted it was this 19 year old married chick, but she was cool as hell and we're gonna hang out sometime.

The drive home was most interesting. We dropped Joe off at his house...in south side Milwaukee. But we didn't get lost while driving back to the interstate. I've very proud of that. We spent a lot of the time listening to KJ go on about how much fun he had and that it was even better than a Manson concert because he got to make out with a lesbian. He talked about that quite a bit. JC after getting kicked out got to hang out with some of the other bands so he was happy. He talked about that for quite a bit. It was a fun drive home.

I was dropped off at home at 2:45 am. I took a shower and fell asleep waiting for KJ to come back. He got there around 3:30 and we smoked. And smoked and smoked. I've never smoked with him because when he and P were together, he didn't smoke. But last night...damn. I think I finally went and passed out at 4:30. Stupid.

I slept in. I woke up at 8:41 and called to say I would be in at 1. I hope I didn't piss anyone off (Turdy). But if I did....whoops. I almost care.

I guess I wasn't really speachless at all.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?