<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 16, 2003

I'm a little bitter today. I was supposed to go hunting with my cousin, sister and daddy. However, my supervisor who I am working on a project with had to go to MN for publication. So I have to be here to answer questions that I don't know the answer to. My sister called me while I was on my way to work and said they were already leaving cause both my cousin and my sister got their two for the day (my dad didn't get permits for the area they went to).

Hey I might be going to Orange County. One of my friends is going and wants me to go with. So I'm waiting for his sorry ass to call and tell me where and when and how to book my ticket. It'll be great. I was nervous about it before, cause I've had friends flake out on me before, but he said he's already booked his flight, limo and hotel. Yeah, I said limo.

Seriously tho. Traveling alone scares the hell out of me. Especially if we're on different flights. Dude, airports make me nervous...even if I'm not flying anywhere. Even typing about it right now is making my stomach queasy. Which is strange because if I had the money to do anything, I would travel. I just haven't practiced.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?