<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, October 30, 2003

Thinking about Sleep 

seems to be taking up a lot of my time. I hope this will end soon.

I worked oh so hard yesterday and went to my parents afterwards. P was already there, I gave her the gift that had arrived a day late (The Full Monty Dvd) and we watched tv. Lovely tv. My parents also fed us. Yum.

We went home around 7. We got ready for bed, laid on the couch, took a half of sleeping pill each and watched Empire Strikes Back. Well...we watched the beginning. Then we passed out on the couch. Around 9:30 we went to our rooms and slept. I woke up around 4:30 a couple of times, but made myself go back to sleep.

I woke up feeling just fine.

When I got to work, I remembered a conversation that I wasn't sure if it really happened or not. I was talking on the phone with my sister's boyfriend and him saying that he was going to pick me up for lunch today. I checked the received call list on my phone and he did call. I wonder if anything I said made sense. I'll have to ask him.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?