<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, November 04, 2003

Non-toxic, I swear 

I miss hanging out with C. I mean, we had a blast Saturday night, Sunday night and last night. Whenever we hang out with just the two of us, I have the greatest time. Last night I watched Empire Strikes Back (poor Luke) and she watched the end of it with me. We also watched Grave of the Fireflies. Yup, it's depressing. But then we sat in front of the window with a blanket and watched the storm. Oh yeah, thunder and all that jazz. It was great.

Tonight, a Cuban film called .... well, I don't remember. But it's at the campus and C and I have decided to eat breakfast before we go. She's bringing the eggs.

P is at her parents. She didn't call me back last night (that bitch!) so I don't know when she's going to be back.

I have reason to believe my supervisor and my boss are in a relationship. The office is trying to get me to find out because I'm one of the few who they like. I couldn't do that tho, because unlike the office, I like them too. I'm staying neutral.

My project is more than halfway finished at work. I've been working on this since September. I'm so ready to be done with it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?