<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 18, 2003

I'm F.I.N.E. 

Freaked out, insecure, neurotic and emotional. Uh huh.

So...nothing new has happened. I finally got over that last little rush yesterday and although I know I will need to fix problems and resubmit everything, like always, I don't have something constantly occupying my time anymore. It's nice. But it won't last. I'll be busy again from January until April. Then I slack.

So KJ is writing his book we talked about. I'm so very happy. He has a great start and I hope he finishes it.

Last night he came over and we watched the Tenacious D concert dvd. That was coo. Jack Black is so...I dunno. I love him. I love him and Kyle together. And Kyle is an amazing guitar player. When (if) I grow up... watching him was enough to inspire me to want to play. So I practiced. And it sounded like crap.

I think I would enjoy practice more if I had a decent sounding guitar. So I think after Xmas, I will invest in one. The only problem being that bills are piling up again. Damn. I hate reminding myself of that. I really should start paying them tho.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?