<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, December 26, 2003

Merry Christmas (if it's your bag) 

It feels like it's Monday and that just makes it ten times better that it's Friday.

Christmas Eve day was spent with my family. We opened gifts and ate lunch. My oldest sister and her boyfriend had to leave at three. I spent the night at my other sisters house and we watched all the old xmas movies. The cartoon ones anyway.

Christmas I drove an hour and a half to my "hometown". I actually had fun with my family. We played take away bingo and ate lunch together. I got to see an uncle I haven't seen for 5 years or so and an aunt I haven't seen for 7 or more. It was fun.

I got some really awesome christmas presents and some really great reactions to the gifts I gave. I thought C was going to have a heart attack! And P too! These girls are the greatest. My mother just laughed and laughed and laughed as she was playing with her gift from me (an atari joystick with the games loaded into it). My sister's boyfriend loved the sticky brownie mix and "bong recreational area" sign I got for him. It was just a very nice to see that I actually did a good job with gifts this year. C's reaction was the best tho.

What did I get? A waffle iron, some new clothes (featuring either the Chesire Cat or The Nightmare Before Christmas), a rice steamer...so much! I absolutely loved everthing I received.

So I had a great Christmas. I got to see my family, I got to give the people I love gifts they love and I know my family knows me really well because the presents for me were so excellent.

It almost is enough to make me want to forgive whoever broke the lock on our window...almost. Someone, sometime broke the lock on the window in our smoking room. My dad said he'll see if he can fix it, but I have to clean up in there first. I'm pretty pissed off about it. Not cleaning, but the fact that a friend broke the lock and didn't tell us. There's only a few people it could be...then again we haven't messed with the window in awhile so it could be anyone in the last two weeks! That's a lot of people.

Oh well. Either my dad can fix it or we'll have to pay for it. Which SUCKS! but what can ya do?

Merry Christmas. I hope you had just as much fun as I did.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?