<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Ok, I'm reading this huge dramatic reaction to this post and wow. People. I'm not going to say what I think because I'm afraid people will tell me I'm wrong. I don't wanna listen to it. So I'll just say I appreciated something Joelle (My computer won't even let me see her site) said:

"Bottom line: yeah, we’re in a fat-crazed society. It’s super-size this and super-model that. It’s all a bunch of fucked up bollocks. But ultimately, we don’t know. We don’t know the intimate view into people’s private lives and while history, trends and society tells us it’s overeating and not exercising that’s making people fat, we have absolutely, positively not right to judge them on that. We will. We do. But we don’t really have the right.

Frankly, it’s none of our fucking business."

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?