<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 02, 2004

Ugh 

I. am. so. tired. Oh my gosh, all I want to do is go back to sleep. Preferably in my bed, but I would totally curl up under my desk and snooze a bit if I had to.

By the way, Happy New Year. May it be wonderful.

I didn't have to work New Year's Eve day. Thank goodness, cause I went to the club on Tuesday night and danced my little booty off! I took Lion and D because I said I would. Even tho I really didn't want to at the time. Lion hit on the strangest people. Oh well, I got to see Clay and dance with him a lot. I love dancing with Clay, he's so much fun! And Aaron! I finally got his number!! Crusty Monkey came too because we convinced him to. So I got to dance with that hot boy. D wasn't feeling the dancing and wasn't feeling well. So I was going to leave early, but when I told Lion he walked away the second I was distracted. And I couldn't follow because he went to the bar. So I had to send a friend after him. Then he bought my friend a beer so that my friend would lie to me and tell me that he didn't find Lion at all. Of course my drunken friend told me this and I sent him back in there to kick Lion's ass for me, cause lying is just not cool. Finally, at the end of the night, I got him in the front. But then D and I walked out to the car and he didn't. I drove around to the front and he was wandering around.

When we got back into our town, we weren't tired yet. Off to Perkin's we went. A couple of friends were there. P's ex booty call, C-more (D's exgirlfriend, they're still sleeping together even tho C-more has a girlfriend she "loves"), the waitress that is our friend, some new guy and Spike, a guy that I see on occasion and .... well, he's cute. And he had a list of things he was looking for in a potential lady-friend. Everyone was comparing themselves, but the real competition was D and myself. I might, maybe, sorta have a little, small, not very intense crush on him. But D likes him too. And they've known each other longer...So I'm going to sit tight and see what happens.

We stayed at Perkin's until 6:45 in the morning. I went to bed and stayed in bed until P woke me up at 3 in the afternoon.

Shawn came down for New Year's Eve. We went to my sister's and smoked for a bit. Then we went to Lion's bar and drank. Then we went back to my sister's to smoke. A lot. We rang in the new year playing Twister and shooting streamer guns. Shawn and I went home at 2:30 and passed out.

Yesterday, we were going to do something. I was determined to do something. But we didn't really. We played xbox, watched the beginning to Dreamcatcher and sat around until we went over to my sister's again.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?