<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 08, 2004

Well... This is the first time I have ever hate my job so much I can't stand it. Pardon me if I get a little teary, but I'm so disappointed.

I purchased tickets to see Linkin Park January 30th in Madtown. Two, so I can find a friend who wants to go and they can buy the ticket from me. P said she wanted to go and we have both been really looking forward to it.

My boss came in here just a few minutes ago and pointed it out in the paper to me. When I smiled and said I was going, he said that no, I wasn't. Why? What gives him the right to tell me no? The fact that I have to be in another state that weekend because one of our stupid travel guides is going on press.

So now I have to find someone who will go to Linkin Park. with my ticket.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?