<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Can't think. Brain will explode. 

I really meant to get to sleep early last night. Shit, I tried to get to sleep early. But I just could not sleep. And today, thinking is really hard.

Luckily, I got off work at 3. Yay! I did some running around and was napping before 5. Napping for a couple of minutes anyway.

Grover and C came over. P & I cooked and we all watched Eddie Izzard. Funny stuff.

I was in bed by 10:15. But Shawn called. He was in a car accident, but he's ok. His car is fucked, but he's ok. He wants me to go pick him up and have him spend a couple of days at my apartment. P has a bit of a problem with this...they always have issues. So I'm not quite sure what to say. 2 days and no more? That might work.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?