<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 17, 2004

My friend tells me I bring it on myself 

I just don’t understand relationships and guys. They’re all just stupid and confusing.

So Monday…I worked all day. Eventually Shawn, P, Stan, Lion and I went to the bar. Shawn and I were later than everyone else, but right when I walked in, P says to me “He went next door, but he’ll be right back.” I had no idea who she was talking about. But it was Blaine. And it doesn’t matter. Cause he wouldn’t look at me or talk to me all night. Stupid Boys. I don’t get it. I’m not interested in Blaine. I can’t even explain it. It’s like, I took the time to go there, out of the kindness of my heart, to hang out and see him, even tho I’m not interested (except as friends).

Drummer Boy didn’t call me Monday. The bast’d.

It’s things like these that really give a girl low self-esteem.

Tuesday – I got to work and was told to get my shit ready cause I was going to Mad town. Alright. It sucked, but I did really well, so yay.

When I was done, someone else still had to finish, so I got to walk around. And I scored a phone number. But if I called him I bet he would ignore me like every other guy so far.

Last night, Grover came over and we watch the different ending to Evangelian. The first one broke my heart and made no sense. I should have known better, cause the different ending blew my mind, broke my heart and still didn’t make any sense. It’s like, the whole series was fluff just so they could throw some intense theological ideas in at the last moment.

Drummer Boy called. Shock! He’s going to come over today before he has to be at the bar to play. We’ll see if that actually happens.

Stan came over after Grover left. He and P sat in the zhen room with me and we talked a lot. It was fun.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?