<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, March 24, 2004

The sounds of construction 

I think that should be sold at stores. It's such a beautiful and work-inspiring melody. Only not.

So my new office has a window and I have a lovely view of several construction workers...old and unattractive construction workers. Man, what good is a window without a view?

My fingers hurt from guitar. I played Monday night, before my lesson last night and a lot during my lesson. I guess I'm going to have to play tonight and get them all calloused again. Damn.

Grover came over and brought his anime Lain. Interesting. Strange. We only watched the first dvd and I guess we'll see the next one on Friday or next Tuesday.

My sister called last night. I haven't really been talking to her much because of something she said to me the other week. But it's dumb to hold grudges for too long, so Grover and I drove to her place of employment for free ice cream. Individual servings and a giant tub. Nice.

Oh a special thanks to Grover for letting me borrow Switchblade Symphony. It really helped me fall asleep...except when Lion called and needed me to pick him up at 1:00 this morning. Yeah. Apparently one of his friends was arrested and he was stranded at a local gas station.

Anyway, anyone wanna come over for an ice cream party? Koko I'm looking in your direction.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?