<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, April 28, 2004

For your eyes only 

So. Last night didn't happen as planned. That's ok, I didn't expect it to. Maybe that's why it didn't...oh well.

Yesterday Geoff kept me amused at work by sending text messages. Entertaining.

When I was done with work, I busted my ass to get home and take care of some chores. My father called and asked if I'd like to come for dinner really quick. I didn't, but he was alone and I haven't hung out with him in a long time...so I went. He fed me wonderful breakfast food...yum. I was late to my guitar lesson too.

Grover was supposed to hang out, but I guess he sensed the lack of enthusium on this end. It's not that I didn't want to hang out with Grover, cause I love hanging out with him. But I didn't want to be around anyone.

That didn't work well, cause P and I hung out. We smoked and watched 24. Wow. Thank you Calc for letting me borrow it. I've only seen the first 4 hours of the day and it's just so intense! So yeah.

That's all I did last night. And I'm freaking tired today. I don't get it.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?