<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 15, 2004

I found a kiss waiting for me. 

A hersey kiss. Just sitting on my desk for me.

I have a song in my head and it just won’t go away. But I’m ok with that. It’s Until the Day I Die by Story of the Year. Awesome band for the most part. Prolly not going to change the way the world hears music, but a good band anyway.

So last night, after I got home from work and was sitting on my bed thinking about how I wasn’t bored, but not exactly entertained, Lion called. (Holy run-on sentence Batman!) He wanted to play tennis. Can I just scream yay please? Cause that’s how I really feel.. I haven’t played tennis since gym senior year in high school. Years. And it’s so much fun!

We played a couple of games. Both of us forgot how to keep score so we made something up and it seemed to work. I still have an awesome serve so fucking yay me.

Lion told me something yesterday that no one has ever told me before (at least not with such detail). I starred in a wet dream of his. Aw jeeze. He told me all of it too. Although I’m not sure when I became a cowgirl in his eyes.

I spent the rest of the night with P, taking care of her pretty much. She’s sick again. Like I thought she was going to die with the way she was coughing. We did finally managed to replant the sprouts though.

This morning I woke up and kept thinking it was Wednesday. Every time I reminded myself it was Thursday I smiled. That put me in an excellent mood. Tomorrow. That’s right, tomorrow I’m going up north. I hope and pray anyway. I have this thing about me that nothing I plan ever works, so good luck to me.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?