<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 08, 2004

If you wanna stand up, stand up 

Last night I was supposed to go to this party right? Well, when it finally became time to go, I just didn't want to. So I didn't.

I was feeling like I really wanted to talk last night. There were a couple of people I could call, but I ended up making plans with MasterB. This guy rocks. He's my exboyfriend's roommate and a really great person to talk to. But last night I made him promise he would talk to me and not play carstrategytage games or read. He so nice that he agreed.

I met him out at Perkins, I was late cause I drove sloewwww (Deer paranoia). Once there, I sat down and we got to talk for about 15 minutes. Not even. But people kept coming over. There were a bunch of people playing Magic (cause that's what happens Wednesday night at Perkins) and I knew a bunch of them. So did MasterB. But even tho I didn't get to talk my way thru things, I had a really great evening. MasterB and I debated on the war, the president and everything that goes with that. Prolly my first ever. All in all, a great time.

Too often I forget that I have friends who enjoy my company.

At the end of the night (for me anyway, at 1:30) I went to get into my car and I couldn't find my keys. They weren't in my car (which was locked because it always is) and they weren't in my purse, the booth we sat in, the parking lot or the floor. I was really close to freaking out cause I don't have a spare key at all. Thankfully, a friend said he would help me look if I gave him a ride home. And then he found them! On the counter, by the register. Dunno what the heck they were doing there.

But this friend I drove home, once a couple of Halloweens ago, I made out with him. I had a huge crush on him before that, a huge crush on him after that and then when he ignored me for a couple of days, I was crushed. But because we worked together, went to school together and hung out, I got over it. And kicked his ass, but that's another story.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?