<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, April 29, 2004

My first date... 

Now, with a title like you, you would think it's a flashback post to some starry night when I was young and innocent right? Well, you would be wrong.

Last night I went on my first date ever. And by first date, I mean I actually went through the night with the mind set it was a date. Not someone just paying for me to get into the movies (although I can only think of that happening once ever before). It was fun.

Ok, so Geoff and I had been text messaging most of the day again. I got off work early to go to the dentist and I figured since I had time anyway, I would go tanning. He asked if I would like to go for a walk when I was done ("sounds innocent enough huh? bwahahaha"). I said I did. So after doing all my running around, I took a shower and he came and picked me up.

Instead of a walk, we were going to go for ice cream, but the restaurant we were going to go to was closed. So we drove around for awhile and talked. And drove around and talked. And drove around and talked. Then we stopped at a state park. Ok this is cool. We sat by the lake and watched the sun dip behind trees. Cheesy huh? We walked around for awhile (getting our walk in) before we got back in the car. He suggested a movie and I said The Punisher. We still had an hour before it started so we went to McDonalds. I got ice cream! He got a happy meal, which now comes with "the Dog" toys. We named his shepard Raul.

Ok, the movie? Yeah, not so good. First off I'm getting really sick of seeing people get brutally murdered for no reason. It's time to stop going to action films. Second, I was expecting so much more! I don't know why. Man, it just wasn't good.

Anyway, during the movie he put his arm around me, he told me when it was ok to uncover my eyes and held my hand when it was really bad. And he didn't even get mad when I wouldn't shut up.

He drove me home after the movie. He kissed me goodnight and said he'd call.

That was a lot of fun.

Now. One problem. I'm not sure I like Geoff like that. And sure I could date him and figure it out, but I hate that cause I feel like I would be leading him on. So. What's a girl to do?

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?