<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, May 07, 2004

Caffine + Kelly = JUMPJUMPJUMPJUMP 

Alright.

So I went trap shooting last night. I guess I forgot to mention that I'm in a league and last night was the first night. I wasn't nervous. I'm kind of surprised, but I talked myself outta the pressure. So that was handy. Anyway, I shot 28 outta 50. There is lots of room for improvement there, but at least it was over half. My cheek and shoulder are both bruised. Thankfully you can't see it on my cheek.

Geoff came over to my parent's with me. This is the first time I've seen him since Sunday morning. We hung out with everyone around the table, drinking coffee and bullshitting. Good times. Great coffee. The usual. I love my family.

It was a beautiful night. Clear skies with bright stars and a nice warm breeze. So later in the evening, Geoff and I went for a walk to the park around the corner. We sat in the gazebo and talked while smoking cigarettes.

After he pried a little bit, I told him that I don't really date people because I have a tendency to get bored easily and I don't want to hurt anyone. Fairly blunt, eh? Honesty at work!

I learned that he asked me on a date because of my smile (when we hung out the first couple of times, I wasn't in a wonderful mood so when I did smile, he liked it). I also learned that he "did homework" about me. Basically asked around and someone said that I'm always looking for new experiences, so that was interesting to find out.

Anyway, when all was said and done Geoff summed it up pretty easily. He took a step toward me and said "So basically, you've been keeping me at arms length because you don't want to get bored and hurt me."
I nodded.
He asked, "What about yourself?"
I said, "I'm not as concerned."
To which he replied, "Neither am I, so don't worry about it."

And then he kissed me.

But I'm gonna have to tell you, I will worry about it. I can't help it, it's second nature.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?