<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, May 24, 2004

It's like this and like that and like this.... 

So it's really hard to get over the little stuff. Like, I was all good writing about what happened this weekend and tell it all like it is. But then I saw what I wrote last week. And it all came back. So maybe this really isn't that good for me. Cause it happens a lot.

But fuck it.

Friday - After work I did nothing. I called a bunch of people I haven't talked to in awhile, but no one answered. And I didn't want to talk to anyone else really. So I hung out on my couch. Reading, listening to music, studying the menu for my new job... It was pretty boring. Geoff sent me a text asking how everything was going and asked if I wanted to do something. I told him he should take me on a drive. He did!

We drove around the area for an hour or so, maybe more. We parked at the state park and I told him I didn't want to date him. We spoke words for awhile. And then drove around for a couple more hours.

Saturday - I didn't do a lot during the day. Mostly just sat on the couch again. I really love that couch. It's magic. I went over to Tech's around 3 or something. Spaz was already there. We kicked hack for quite awhile, smoked some, kicked some more... Grover showed up and joined the kicking. Eventually we moved inside and started playing Spades. Tech and I won the first game. We started a second, Grover and I vs. Tech and Spaz. At first Grover and I did alright, but then we just lost it.

And right around that time, I started feeling not so well. I was really hoping it would go away but it didn't(it never does). In short, I almost passed out. Like last time. In the middle of a hand, I had to go inside, curl up into a little ball and become a quivering blob of a person cringing in pain. But I didn't faint.

The guys all came inside too. After I was fully awake and responsive, we watched Happy Tree Friends. YAY! Tech called it a night after that.

I invited Spaz to sleep on my couch (he worked in the morning and lives an hour away). We went back to my apartment and chilled out. We ended up staying awake until 5, smoking and playing Simpsons Road Rage. Good times. Throw an off the wall conversation or three in there and you have the night.

Sunday - We both woke up at 10. So...tired...But I went with him to work and he hooked me up with a cool temp tattoo.

Since I was in the town Tech lives, I almost called him...but didn't. So I drove all the way home and guess who called about an hour later? So I drove all the way back.

Chilled out there, came home, showered, sat on the couch, Grover and Tech came over, sat on the couch, they left, I watched a movie, fell asleep on the couch, woke up at 2, went to bed... Really a boring day. But much needed sleep was had.

Now, I have other things to talk about...but I have no time to go into them. So. Another time. Soon hopefully

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?