<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, May 27, 2004

Rambling on and on and on...because I can 

And I've had two cups of coffee. Holy caffine, I haven't seen you in awhile.

Some people really want gmail. If you have it, check this out: gmail swap.

So I worked at the shop yesterday. I made two drinks and spent the next two hours sitting with the boss and a coworker eating ice cream and talking. And I'm getting paid? She thinks I know enough that I can pick up the rest as I go...She's got faith. I'll make it up this weekend when I'm getting my ass kicked by orders.

Ya know something funny? My boss at my day job and then my boss at the shop are almost best friends. So I'm fucked if I screw up somewhere cause the one will hold a grudge for the other one.

All day today I've been listening to A Crow Left of the Murder. It took me a really long time to get into this cd, but I think it's got me now. I think Smile Lines is prolly my favorite. Chigity-check it out.

There is one song of Alice in Chains stuck in my head. I don't know how it goes really, but I have an idea. And that idea is on repeat. I'm blaming Tech. Pearl Jam has also been stuck in my head, Damn you Spaz. So I'm prolly going to be listening to them later...just so you know.

So. My apartment was full of people last night. Spaz called me on my way home and asked if I wanted to do anything. I invited him over. When I got home, Grover, P, Stan and a friend of his (now named Smith) were already there. Spaz showed up, surprising everyone else I guess I forgot to mention it. Koko called me and asked if I wanted to go for a walk, so I invited her over instead and she actually came!

It was a really fun time, we got to talk, laugh and kick hack. Spaz and I smoked and had a conversation on energy vs. God (again...I have a feeling this is going to be an ongoing thing).

Smith is a really awesome hack player. He's got talent. I'm jealous, but really just need to play more. Lord knows when I'll find time. Maybe my sister will want to kick tonight after trap shooting.

Yeah, that's right, I'm trap shooting tonight. My jaw is finally not bruised (or at least really, really faded) and I'm gonna go smash it up again. Wish me luck.

Speaking of luck, I found a 4 leaf clover on Tuesday. I think it was prolly the first time ever. Score. I put in the bible I stole from one of the hotels we were delivering to that day.

Tomorrow, I'm going fishing! Fucking yay for fishing. I haven't gone in a year or so and supposedly I'm going to go a lot this year with Tech. But tomorrow I'm going with the family.

Alright. I'm still all jacked up on caffine and I could type all day about the most trivial of things, but I'll shut up.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?