<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

The sweet taste of pain... 

Freaking hurts.

What a long, long weekend. But not in a good way...again.

Thursday - I had family to attend to. Family and trap league. I did the same as I did last week. 28/50, 14 both rounds. And I got hit in the face again. We're still looking into things that will help with that.

That night was spent playing cards. Hearts really, and I won. I actually won in a game against my family. This is a big deal.

Friday- I woke up bright and early at 8:00. My mother took me to the surgery center and the four smartest teeth in my mouth were taken out. The girl who sat with me the whole time was such a sweetie, I'm gonna have to send a thank you card.

Friday and Saturday was spent at my parents. Either sleeping or talking with family. Or watching crap tv. Let's hear it for crap tv.

Sunday - I had finally went home. Geoff came over and we watched Sailor Moon and About a Boy. He laughed at my swollen cheeks (the bast'd).

I went shopping in Madtown with my sister. I wasn't going to buy anything, I swear. But then I saw pink pants. And even after I tried them on and loved them, I wasn't going to get them. I swear! But somehow, I think it was the influence of the painkillers, I paid the price and took them home. Hey, at least they were on sale.

Monday - Work was long and painful. I went over to the oral surgery guys (in the middle of the day) and they said I had a little infection, so I got more drugs. Goodness. And I had a busy day at work too.

On top of that, it was my sister's birthday. So I met my family for dinner and a movie. Godsend is kind of a crap movie. They took a perfectly good suspense movie and made it a horror movie...I don't know. It just didn't really seem that great (of course I was tired, in pain and just really wanted to be in bed).

This whole freaking week just sucks already. I can't find my little wooden box that I keep all my smoking supplies in (not that I can smoke). My face is turning green because of bruises and I'm in pain all the time. All I want to do is go home and sleep. But no. I can't. I have to work this crap job and then go see someone about another crap job. And then I have crap guitar lessons. I quit. I just want to sleep.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?