<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 08, 2004

Happy Thousandth! 

Oh my gosh, Troy is so very, very horrible. Wow. Spaz asked me if I wanted and I foolishly said yeah. I was so incredibly bored. But one just has to laugh at the horrible script, the dramatic overacting and awful camera work. It was soooo cheesy! Seriously, it was bad. They prolly spent all the money on the actors (Brad, Orlando...how could you be a part of this?) and then had nothing left for props or scenery or anything more than a camcorder. If you liked it, I'm sorry. But wow.

That said, I liked Hector and Achilles characters. They were pretty decent. I'm glad I saw it, but I doubt I will ever sit through the entire thing again.

Spaz liked it. That's not saying much.

We had fun last night. There was a lot of time driving so we got to chat. It's neat being able to talk to a guy about relationships. Because as many guy friends as I have, I don't really have one that I can talk as plainly as I can in front of Spaz.

In other news, I supposed to go dancing tonight. Smith invited me. But I'm so freaking tired. I don't want to back out, but I don't want to go. I need to get the ball rolling on this apartment thing too. So something has got to give.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?