<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, June 03, 2004

I got paid for nothing... 

All yesterday while working. At my day job, at the shop...seriously, it kind of sickens me. Well, it doesn't bother me at the day job, but I feel really bad for not having anything to do at the shop. I made a cappuccino and a latte yesterday. That's it. Of course I was only there from 5:30 until 9:45.

But a lot of people stopped by the shop and said hi. My sister and mother came by. KJ sat with me for prolly an hour or more. We had a fun talk. I really miss that kid. Oh and I met Lion's new imported boyfriend, Timber. They met when Lion went home to visit his family in Colorado. I guess Timber just moved up here the day before yesterday. He seems pretty cool.

P and I went and checked out an apartment yesterday. It's in a house instead of a complex, so that's different. It's also older and kind of run down. But P and I both really like it. There are three bedrooms and two of them are huge! The only major problem is the tiny bathroom that doesn't have a bathtub. I love me some baths so that sucks. But otherwise, it's really neat. That's only $575 plus utilities (in our apt now we only pay electric) so it's a jump in price. But, we can have other roommates! So yay!

Great news! Well, for me. Jimmy Newquist, formerly of Caroline Spine is going to be at a bar nearby. And I get to go! YAYAYAYAYAYAY!!! I'm actually going with Stan. See, he got tickets for him and P, but P is going to be gone for two weeks. And I'm in love with Jimmy so P told him to take me! The only requirement is that I have to make out with him and Stan gets to take pictures for P. And if that's what she wants...I suppose I'll take it for the team.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?