<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, June 16, 2004

I'm grumpy 

Who is sick of trying to find an apartment? Oh me! I am! I’m so incredibly frustrated that I could just sit down and cry. Which surprisingly I haven’t done yet. Give it time. What is it with landowners that they just don’t call people back? And not only do they not call people back, but they purposely don’t answer the phone so you are stuck in an endless state of worry, wondering if in fact you are going to have a place to live in two weeks. TWO WEEKS!

I’m so fucked.

Breath in, breath out. Breath in, breath out.

Alright. Happy birthday to a great and dear friend Koko. That’s right, Koko has now left the wonderful stage of teenhood and is a full fledged 20 year old adult. Congrats to her. She rocks.

I’m leaving work at noon today I’ve decided. Great, I get all my vacation time back and then I got and blow it on any random day. Well, Shaggy and I are going to Mad town. Hopefully that will be a fun time and take my mind off the stupid apartment stuff, which I just can’t get away from. It sucks.

Hahaha, this is funny. Monday at lunch, my coworker friend (let's just call her Arrow) invited me to go out to Wallyworld with her. Well, she doesn't exactly ask, more like tells you she's going and that you're invited to go with and all the sudden you're going. She also asked Shaggy on the way out and he was considering it, until he found out I was going and then he said he would "definately go". We made jokes the whole time. And it totally pissed Arrow off. I'm definately ok with that.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?