<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, June 22, 2004

so very unorganized 

My thoughts are in such a tangle. I can't think about one thing without it automatically leading to something else completely unrelated.

When I think of moving I think of him. When I think of him, I think of her. When I think of her, I think of work. When I think of work, I think about how tired I am. When I think about how tired I am, I just get even more tired and think about my couch. And when I think about my couch I think about moving.

It's not too fun.

But P and I are a little more sorted out. We know where we're going to go if we can't find a place. But we can only stay there for a short time. So we still need to keep working on this thing.

Otherwise, I think I'm pissing off all the people who are trying to talk to me. Cause lately I only want to talk to one person, but am too scared to push anything too hard.

This month freaking sucks.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?