<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, July 19, 2004

I haven’t died.  

For the most part:  Same shit, different day.  I’m still working a lot.  I still sleep whenever I get the chance.  And I’m still really happy with my new guy.
 
As for the differences:
 
I have a new home.  On some occasions I love it. Other times I really hate it and think it’s a ghetto piece of crap.  But for the most part, I have a big room.  And that wins.
 
I have new roommates.  I finally got to hang out with them too!  There was a couple inspired hang out night, completely unintentional, Potter and his girl, Stan and P, and me and my man.  Good times.  I think Potter is definitely going to love living with P and myself.  On Sunday morning, P and I rushed into his room with krispy kremes, water and smoke.  We woke him up, but I don’t think he minded too much.
 
I hate my jobs.  Oh wait. That’s not new.  But I have been working on a resume.  So hopefully I’ll get that all up to date and find a new job!  YAY!
 
So I was supposed to go to the Vans Warped Tour tomorrow.  I don’t know if that’s going to happen now.  Apparently, I can’t take a freaking day off work because I have to babysit my supervisor.  No, really I have to learn how to do a project that isn’t going to be done until December.  That’s why I have to learn it tomorrow and never any other day.  That makes me mad.  Especially since it’s my birthday on Wednesday and I have to work all day long.  ALL DAY!  From 8 in the morning until 10 at night.  I’m not really happy about that.
 
And I’m prolly not going to get to go to Country Thunder this weekend.  Because I can’t take time off my other job.  How fucking shitty is that?  Two different concert events with a million bands, for FREE and I can’t go.  I’m totally going to argue this.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?