<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, July 01, 2004

I was 11 minutes late 

Holy shit. If you’re wondering if staying out until 2:00 in the morning when you have to work at 8:00 in the morning is a good idea, the answer is no you stupid, stupid person.

But did I know that? Well, yes. Did I do it anyway? Well, yeah. Why? Well, who fuckin knows? Was I at least doing something cool? I guess that depends. I happen to think sitting in a jeep with the top and doors off for hours talking about random topics is interesting. Some may disagree.

I totally need to quit a job. I’m not sure I can handle not having a social life. Why did I even get a second job? I was doing ok with out it. I wasn’t saving any money, but I was doing ok.

In case you’re wondering about the living arrangements, yeah I’m still in my parents’ basement. We’re still looking for a third roommate. And will lose $400 each if we don't find one soon.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?