<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, December 23, 2004

ding ding ding 

Huh. So ... yeah. I'm bored. It's almost pot luck lunch time at the office and everyone is bustling about getting ready. Me? I'm just kicking back waiting for the dinner bell to ring, metaphorically speaking of course. Although it would be pretty cool if someone busted out the triangle.

I simply cannot wait for tonight. Christmas wasn't getting to me until today when someone handed me a present. And suddenly I realized that I'm going to be getting a lot of stuff tonight. STUFF! For me! And I know about the whole it's not the receiving, it's the giving. But I suck at giving gifts. I mean a fondue kit? Honestly...

(well, really it was on her list so I guess I can't count that as a bad one)

Did I mention I kick ass at wrapping presents? Cause I do. And my presents look classy. I think I'm more proud of the wrapping job than the actually presents I'm giving out tonight.

Alright. I've gotten get going. I think I hear the triangle.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?