<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, January 28, 2005

I feel lightheaded from the boredom. Today has gone by so slow. I wish I had work to do just to have something to do.

I'm gonna be going to Minnesota again on Monday. Ugh. For at least two days, maybe more. At least next week will seem like a short work week then. But I already know that I have to wake up at 5:00 on Tuesday morning, go to work for a couple of hours and then waste time until they call us in again. It's all about wasting time in MN.

Oh well, I can just look forward to tonight then. I'm going to be joining Grover, Tech and C for scifi friday. They watch a bunch of dorky shows and love it. (I'm not saying dorky is bad either, so don't be hatin'.)

Afterwards (actually in the middle of, I don't think I'll be staying for it all) Ben and I are going to Madtown for ski boots and a movie. I want to see Tarnation, but who knows if that'll happen. I'm already really tired and have yet to do anything.

Have I even mentioned that I hate proofreading? Yet I have to do it constantly. That may be one of the reasons there are quite a few misspellings on this site. Including "outerspace" itself. Once I actually realized it, I didn't care.

I'm thinking about going back to school again. For theraputic massage. Yay! I don't know if that's what I really want to do, but it might be. So I'm thinking I may try it out. Depending.

Now I really wish I had more to say cause after the excitement of writing (and it has been exciting) doing nothing is really going to suck. Oh well, I guess. Only four hours minus change to go 'till scifi friday.

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?